If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Identification and contact details of the person in charge
Collection of personal data, necessary and updated information
Personal data may be collected through the forms on the website or through the use of the website. All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the forms on the website must be completed, the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of providing the services or information requested.
The user must provide truthful information. To ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you must inform apsider as soon as possible of any changes and corrections to your personal data that may occur by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” button incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided in them are accurate and true.
If the user does not wish apsider to process his/her personal data, he/she must refrain from filling in the forms on the website and/or sending his/her data to request information.
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data.
- The legal bases that allow the processing of your data by apsider for each of the indicated purposes.
- The possible communication of your data to third parties, as well as the reason for such communication. To this end, we inform you that we do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation or we have a legitimate interest. On the other hand, those responsible for processing at apsider, i.e. service providers who need to access your personal data in order to carry out their functions, may have access to your personal data. The service providers that access your personal data, in general, are dedicated to the information systems sectors. Contracts have been signed with all of them that meet the guarantees required by the RGPD.
It is possible that some of these third parties to whom we provide your data are located in countries outside the European Union, which do not offer adequate guarantees. Apsider guarantees that transfers of your data to these countries will be carried out in accordance with the requirements set out in the RGPD.
We inform you that you can request further information regarding the recipients of your data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the specific treatment on which you would like information.
We also inform you that your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected and to determine any possible responsibilities that may arise from them and from the processing of the data.
Exercise of rights
- The right of access to your data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- The right to have your personal data deleted.
- When the legal basis for the processing is your consent, you may exercise the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- The right to receive the personal data you have provided to apsider in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the data to another data controller where the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for the processing is the express consent of the data subject, the performance of a contract or, in the case of health-related data, if the processing is necessary to fulfil work obligations or risk prevention.
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data, which may be exercised at any time, for reasons related to your personal situation, when the processing is based on legitimate interests of apsider.
Users may exercise their rights at any time, and free of charge, by sending a written communication to email@example.com. The request must be duly signed by him/her, include his/her full name and address and indicate the rights he/she wishes to exercise and be accompanied by a photocopy of his/her ID CARD (DNI) or Foreign Identification Number (NIE).
Furthermore, you will have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if you consider that a breach of data protection legislation has been committed with regard to the processing of your personal data.